The Inf soldier looks like Dessloch's brother!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Omega

Dec 19, 1999
Can we have a more generic & common face shape please

/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Don't frag me, love me.

CoffeyCan

Real Maps Coordinator
boy you're right he sure is a gee... oooops, hey Cbuzz... didnt see you there.. he he /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

RealMaps Site Co-Founder/Coordinator
ccsig.gif

RealMaps Leads the Way

UniCef

Mar 10, 2000
www.geocities.com
hey cbuzz

mountain biker eh? me too.......biking for life

this may be inapropriate to the forum......but anyways.........theh biking for LIFE

oh btw......what is your real name?

mine is Colin Buzby...heeh CBuzby

UniCef
Public Relations
S.A.S : Into The Lion's Den
Visit The S.A.S Web Site
Visit the S.A.S Forum

CBuzz

Mar 5, 2000
Washington, DC
www.planetunreal.com
good one CC! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Faces are coming along nicely (that's all I'm working on these days), and there should be enough variety to keep things interesting...

for the o/t section -As far as mountain biking goes... I'm not as hardcore as I was up until I ruptured my spleen on a ride last year... still trying to get my ass firmly planted on my WTB SST ti saddle =]

As far as my name goes... it's Chris Stenger, and how I came away with CBuzz is just too lame to go into:) ok this is pretty o/t... /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Vampeero

Also known as Piezo
Jul 16, 2000
this probably shouldn't be here

hey unicef, do you race canada cup?
I was in newbrunswick last year at a race, maybe I will see you this year.
(I mountainbike as well) /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Remember, it takes eleven muscles to smile, but only four to raise your middle finger!

-ThisIsStan