Question on the player models (CBuzz?)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
If you choose a black player model (as in African, not black clothed) will the arms in the first person view be black as well?

-Keiichi

Kei-sig.jpg

CBuzz

Mar 5, 2000
Washington, DC
www.planetunreal.com
yes! (now, I'm supposed to be getting ready for my wedding rehearsal, so if you'll excuse me please) ::rushes to change into nice clothes::

/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

see you guys in a couple weeks!

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
Stop using the computer! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

<FONT SIZE=2 color="#A5AA56">Catalyst</FONT><FONT SIZE=1 color="#A5AA56">
Infiltration Public Correspondent</FONT>

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
hey congrat's cbuzz and good luck /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

It is impossible for the glass to be half full or half empty for you see: there is no glass

Vampeero

Also known as Piezo
Jul 16, 2000
Give that man an award or something

WOW that is dedication if ever I have seen it before! I wonder what his new wife will think of that! Ooops, that might be touchy.... /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Remember, it takes eleven muscles to smile, but only four to raise your middle finger!

-ThisIsStan