something to clear up.....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

reactor8

Jul 5, 2000
www.reactor8.co.cx
I dont know if this means anything whatsoever, but i was surfing unreality, and came across this at maxx3d's place:

"June 24th 2000

Hey everyone! Just got a min to do a quick update. here's what's up:

#1 I had to quit working with the Strike Force team for financial reasons (no funding /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif ugh! ).

#2 I am currently working on Infiltration, the #2 Rated Unreal Tournament Mod! This is a Big Step Up from Strike Force as Infiltration has had playable versions of the mod since Unreal was popular. There is also a very good playable version of Infiltration available now for Unreal Tournament! The Infiltration Team is a great group of guys. They are very well organized, and dedicated. It is an honor and a pleasure to work with them all! The best thing is: IM FINALLY GETTING PAID FOR MY WORK!!! WOOOHOOO!!! UNF UNF UNF!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif)

#3 I will be posting some pics of the models I have made for Infiltration as soon as I get permission to do so from Warren, the leader of Infiltration.

I hope you check back in a week or 2, with any luck there will be some new models here to check out! Take care! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

-Maxx3D"

most people think that mod teams are not paid (not that I dont want you to get paid, you deserve anything and everything that comes to you), but are you guys being paid? i hope this doesnt start something, but i think this needs to be cleared up. thanks.