ok, well...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

lastrez0rt

Jul 1, 2000
Its a great mod and all guys, its really fun, one of the best for ut, but how can you expect people to vote (even though they are and as did i) for you when you have 1 update trimonthly it seems, and havent released anything for quite some time.

Gryphon

Apr 2, 2000
Give us $50,000 salaries, an office, relocation expenses for the guys in Germany, Malaysia, Australia, Canada, etc. and we'll put 2.8 out in a couple of days.

Otherwise, just enjoy the updates that Catalyst has been doing on the main page.

Gryphon
Technical Advisor
i n f i l t r a t i o n
http://www.planetunreal.com/infiltration

Read the Roadmap and the FAQ.
Get the latest scoop on Inf munitions here.

DeadeyeDan[ToA]

de oppresso liber
Mar 2, 2000
Tucson, AZ, US
www.clantoa.com
Tri-monthly? "havent released anything for quite some time"??? Ummm, try hitting the refresh button or deleting the website's cookie. The last update I see is August 5th. The one before that is August 5th again, then July 28th (a mere 5 days before this thread was started), July 27th, July 26th, and July 20th.

Yes, its a war from the depth of time!