INF Rocks somthing hard!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
Just wana praise the mod, and the team behind it.
WOW...I´we been plaing inf for U for some time now. But now i´we scraped enough cash together, to buy UT, (Wich í only bought because of the mod) And trust me, in not disapointed.
Inf-ut Rocks somthing hard!!!!
Cant wait till 3,00 comes around.

ceep up the good work man:)

There are only 2 kind of people in this world, those that wish to kill themselves, and those that wish to kill someone else !

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
i think 2.8 will already be something special... let alone 3.0...

It is impossible for the glass to be half full or half empty for you see: there is no glass

I_ABuGa

Vetran
Apr 27, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
damn it GF...

your name just kills me! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Just teasing, I'll be less tickled by your name once i get used to it... hhehehehehehe /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

-------------
Shit Happens... and with great regularity too. We just have to deal with it one turd at a time.

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
Whats so bad about Goat Fucker.
and if u havent allready, check out the "Lag compensation" Topic, i´we exlained the origins of the name there.
Well actualy, i wanted to nick meself Baphomet.
But the name was already in use!
So i went with my punk name instead.
It pissed me at start too, when people started calling me GF, but it has grown comfortale, and even homely now.

Just remember, its just a name /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

There are only 2 kind of people in this world, those that wish to kill themselves, and those that wish to kill someone else !

A

-agunzagun-

INF rocks my nuts...

your name doesn't bother me, Goat Fucker. I just hope that some of the newer people on this board won't think that you really......nevermind /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

BTW, yeah, INF rocks mah nutz, biotch... /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

dtfsig1.gif

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
Thanks =Death Trip=

Its nice to hear that there are a few, that dont hate my identity.
Thanks for that man.

Well i dont mean it as hard as it comes out here, but man!!! suck it up people.
/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif:):)

Go in anger, the darkness is youre freind

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
hehe well, your name is somewhat unusual... /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

It is impossible for the glass to be half full or half empty for you see: there is no glass