Erm...Post Soon...Hopefully

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
Sorry for the slacking guys, college just started and I go from work, home enough just to eat dinner and go to class, then come home and sleep /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Hopefully have a post in 1-2 days.

<FONT SIZE=2 color="#A5AA56">Catalyst</FONT><FONT SIZE=1 color="#A5AA56">
Infiltration Public Correspondent</FONT>

Buddy_Pickle

Fffeeerrrtt!!!
Jan 30, 2000
West Jordan Utah
www.myextralife.com
Why you lazy, no good, slacking, hack of a son of a bitc...errr....sorry. We can wait dude /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

comp-blow.jpg

Buddy_Pickle
RealMaps Co-Founder / Web Guy
www.planetunreal.com/realmaps/

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
Quickie Update! My new best friend! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

<FONT SIZE=2 color="#A5AA56">Catalyst</FONT><FONT SIZE=1 color="#A5AA56">
Infiltration Public Correspondent</FONT>

Scooter.wp

Scooter
Aug 21, 2000
I just downloaded the video of the new soldier with the kabar. All I can say is wow! I have one question about it though, what is he doing with the knife? It looks like he is rubbing the knife on the top and then bottom of his left sleeve. Maybe its just the angle of the video. Maybe its just me.

Keep up the great work guys.

**waits for 2.8**

I_ABuGa

Vetran
Apr 27, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
heheh

should have a caption reading "mmm, tasty. who's next?"

that is one nice little detail there. Not sure whether in real life they'd stop to do that tho. How about having the knife covered in blood after hitting a guy and cleaned after doin that little animation?

-------------
Shit Happens... and with great regularity too. We just have to deal with it one turd at a time.

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
hehe looks like he's slashing his wrists /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

It is impossible for the glass to be half full or half empty for you see: there is no glass

GalacticBulge

I am the BULGE!!
Jun 18, 2000
??????

Just curious...What applications were used to create the model(s) and the animations? I'm currently learning 3dsmax 3.1, so I'd like to know for future reference.

Eta%20Carinae.jpg

-GalacticBulge