a question about the sob servers online.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
ok, i might be in a dillema here. i don't know yet so i shouldnt jump to conclusions. but, today i tried to go on the westcoast server(about i don't know 15 minutes ago) and it said rejected by server. now, is this something wrong with the server or did i get blocked or something? i really hope not because my jackass brother plays unreal and uses vulger names while playing... and i really hope he didn't get me kicked off. this dumb ass already got my family almost booted from aol because he was "heckling" if you will all these kids on a chat room. and if so is there any way that sob servers would forgive me for this so i can play again?

any advice is greatfull

j.b.

JB.gif

electrolov

Jul 11, 2000
hmm, maybe better posted in infiltration online but...

the possibilities are
1. sobservers west coast was down, or went down as u entered, that server has had some problems
2. there was a private match, and the server was locked out.
3. if it is an IP ban issue, u would have had to been play at that server, UT:inf, to be banned.

ok first off go to sobservers main
(which u {and yr brother} should have already been to to read the rules and mission statement), or actually directly to the sobservers forums post and ask there.

i would try to ask in the sob servers general forum, ask if they did ban u, ask if the server went down.

here a hint, keep it clean and respect ful, forgiveness will be easy, if not yr story of yr "brother" wont hold up.

in regards to yr brother, DONT let him play at sobservers or anywhere else that has rules, unless u dont respect the rules either, and if so have fun playing somewhere else.“

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
ok

yeah i talked to my brother and he did in fact get in some trouble in sob servers west coast. well, being the ass that i am i told my parents and hes not allowed on the comouter anymore. so, i'll go over to sob servers and ask for forgiveness because i really feel bad and hope he didn't offend anyone. And if they don't believe it im sure there are people who can back me up saying that i wouldn't do that. i really just hope i can play again. i hope my apology willl be accepted!

j.b.

JB.gif

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
alrgiht

ok, i just sent them this huge post asking for forgiveness. i feel like such a dick right now, i mean i really hate the fact that i got kicked off something. also, i hope to be allowed back on, but if not i completely understand due to these circumstances.

JB.gif