Reactor-Sector 4 map info...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Spooge

Digital Content Creator
Jul 9, 2000
TN -USA
www.planetunreal.com
I have a "work in progress" of the RS4 map for those of you who care to have a look...

I have said this before... yes this was being tested with the SF code during the screenshots, so don't blow a fuse, one will be made for Infiltration also.

The links under my signature.

That's all, thanks.

SP2.gif

Come on in, sit down, let me take your head off!

Bladestorm

Mar 20, 2000
UK
www.bladestorm.vispa.co.uk
ahem im an I.E 5.5 user and i still couldnt see any screenshots /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif but if its anything like as good as reactor sector 6 i'l get it /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif i cant stop playing reactor sector 6 anyway /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif (even though a bot nearly always gets sort of stuck and doesnt move, in the red start by the end with the little ledge through th door, they stop in the corner of the wall)

Spooge

Digital Content Creator
Jul 9, 2000
TN -USA
www.planetunreal.com
Hmmm..

Sorry Keiichi but you have said as much before and I can't find what you are talking about... :-\

Could you post a pic and show me what you mean... the animated GIF is the only thing that says "Spoogers Place" with simple "Welcome to" in front of it... and the "Spoogers Place" is spelled right as far as I can tell... as a matter of fact it's the same animated GIF you see here.

Please post a pic or something... Thanks!

SP2.gif

Come on in, sit down, let me take your head off!