WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Black Dragon

Jul 12, 2000
Thanks for the great mod(brilliant Game)!!!!!!!!!!!I really like your mod,its perfect!But??,needs INF more Hardware than UT?I've got a Athlon 700,192mb ram,Vodoo3 3000,but sometimes it doesn't work so good,hey thats not important for me,I only noticed.I was only a little dissapointed from the maps,there a some really good ones.For example Peru it looks very much for me like the CS map Aztec.And I think it isn't a very realistic scenario.Can you make the bots being Sniper freaks?I mean camping and kill a target 400 meters away?I really don't know if this is possible.The bots work well and the mod(game) is really good,thx!!!!I'am really glad having this mod(game) in my small hot hands,thx!!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Troubleshooter

Aug 5, 2000
The Netherlands
i think/hope/dunno for sure the inf team will make it possible for bots to snipe.

TroubleshooterM16.jpg

Black Dragon

Jul 12, 2000
BOTBUG

Why does the bots,when they haven't to do something,use the knifes?Sometimes I stand with mp5 in front of them and they must first change from Knife to a weapon!Thats not very clever. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

E

element

I dunno about you guys but I voted thx...4 votes so far...lol
Was that intentional?

Kaisek

Apr 9, 2000
www.weaks.com
The mods kicks ass!! I love it! Great job and great attention to detail.... Along with the other minor quirks mentioned.. I just wanted to add this (since you all love details). I noticed that the Soldier model doesn't "aim" where your actually aiming. I know, I know, this is a huge nitpick... but with some guns (like the shotgun) it seems to be aiming to far to the right than what your actually aimaing at /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif(look into a mirror to see the effect) Maybe you could just turn them to the left a little more /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif That way.. when your looking at your team-mate sniper.. you can see by looking over his shoulder EXACTALLY where he is sniping /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

or maybe I'm just crazy.. /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

----------------------
My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

Kaisek

Apr 9, 2000
www.weaks.com
errr.. whoops... didn't mean to post this here /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

----------------------
My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.