Maps?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

~Cobra~

Cursed!
Apr 7, 2000
Visit site
which maps do you think will be the most popular for online play? i guess in other words.. which map is your favorite so far.. right now, i'm liking Peru and Kazahshkstan(yah i butchered the spelling).. ok i only played those two so far but they rock... just wondering what you like out there..

also i'm trying to find the maps that were on the movie.. i know the first one was Peru but what about the others?

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
im personally diggin' cuban dawn because i love all the buildings. extreme prejudice also is a real ass kicker.

JB.gif

Tunafish

Oct 15, 2000
Its gotta be Kazahkstan and Installation for me. All the maps rock though, their all really cool -shame there aren't any more! Although I don't really like Scramble that has to be the only one I never play.

YariCav

Oct 19, 2000
It's definitely got to be Extreme Prejudice. Just imagine how intense online play will be. /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif THERE ARE SO MANY HIDING SPOTS THAT OVERLOOK OPEN AREAS!!!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif It's gonna be a slaughter. Campers are gonna have a field day.

YariCav

Oct 19, 2000
It's definitely got to be Extreme Prejudice. Just imagine how intense online play will be. /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif THERE ARE SO MANY HIDING SPOTS THAT OVERLOOK OPEN AREAS!!!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif It's gonna be a slaughter. Campers are gonna have a field day.

-YariCav

Stompy

Oct 17, 2000
Cuban Dawn

I would have to say my fav is Cuban Dawn. I haven't had the time to just sit down and PLAY for a while cuz I've been trying to tweak all the settings & get it to run faster, etc. But in the times that I've actually played, Cuban Dawn is coming out a winner. It's got some great camping spots and it mixes in the CQB pretty well, too. Basically, it's a good mix. It's nice and spread out, too, so it's fun w/15 bots. Although I can't wait to play it with 31 other people online. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

nuke345

Jun 6, 2000
maps

It's definatly CubanDawn and ExtremePrejudice. Both maps are huge, with lots of hiding places and both longe and short range fighting. Just get yor M16 w/ grenade attachment. hehehe... /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

camper.gif
[insert newbie here]
plasmawhore.gif

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
Love sniping on the roof of that house in Extreme Predjudice which is now my fav map. Just crawl up so you can see over the roof, snap off a shot then crawl back /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

It is impossible for the glass to be half full or half empty for you see: there is no glass

thornz

Inhuman...yes indeed
Dec 14, 1999
outer circle of hades
members.aol.com
peru! and kaz...

I like kaz so far mostly b/c it has 2 levels that arent really being used by the bots.

I also really like peru. On darkmatch, it rules.

I'd like extreme prejudice more if it didnt kill my compouter

~Cobra~

Cursed!
Apr 7, 2000
Visit site
thanks guys... tried extreme prejudice cause of all the good reviews you guys give it... it's a very nice map.. although it seems that it'll be a sniper heavy map online, which translates to a slow game... i'll get around to cuban dawn and try that out...

nobody knows which maps were used in the movie? INF team?