COuld use a little help with poly counts

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
alright fellas, untill ol' j.b. gets a new computer im gonna have to try to keep the poly counts low on my moniter to prevent the dreaded "choppy factor" /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif . my computer was pretty choppy with 2.75, and is choppy with 2.8, and it annoys me. i want to break my computer. it sucks. bad. can someone help me out? like is there a way to make the screen size smaller, like how it did in doom and old games like that?

JB.gif

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
oh yeah i forgot to mention that because of my stupid video card(diamond viper v550) i don't get nice graphics either. and when im playing the shooting range i can't see where i hit the friggin target because i don't get to seee bullet holes!!! and i don't get to see the foot prints in the snow in kahkaztan either!!!!!! rrrrrggg /infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

JB.gif