The fileplanet infiltrationmaps.zip file is ****ed up

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Deathwish

Jan 31, 2000
dallas tx usa
kylewp.tripod.com
First of all let me tell you i loved the mod now:
I downloaded infiltration80.zip from fileplanet downloaded just fine at 45k/s and i opened it had a lil umod , extracted it and installed
now the infiltrationmaps.zip i downloaded the fle at 19k/s it kept hanging me so i had to resume several times( thanks fileplanet) I opened the zip it had a umod there i tried to extract it using the win me built in zip prog and gives me errors and when i try to use winzip it gives me this error:

Extracting Infiltration280Maps.umod
Error: invalid compressed data to inflate

you guys shouldnt have rushed, you should have double checked if the file was good, well anyway i dont have cable in my apartment so im going to have to wait for tomorrow then ill try to download the Manual zip from your site, btw im not dissin'u guys its just a heads up

anyone knows any good mirrors in europe? it seems the ones in the page havent got inf up yet

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
I've downloaded the UMOD map pack numerous times, and it's never given me any trouble. I don't know what could be causing the errors. Have you only downloaded it once? If so, try downloading it again. If FilePlanet was hanging on you like that, chances are that the file got corrupted somwhere during the transfer.

-Keiichi

Sig01.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/morisato_81/

Deathwish

Jan 31, 2000
dallas tx usa
kylewp.tripod.com
yeah that was at i first tought but the fact is that when a zip file gets corrupted from the download it explicity says "bad zip crc bla bla bla try downloading it again" i think it was the mirror i downloaded from, could you tell me where u download it at? i'd appreciate that

MAN and this mod is da shiznit or what even playing with normal ut level this is over the top
getting down on the ground with the robar wasting every bitch in sight SHIIIIIIIIAt now all i need is the map pack =( lets see if i get better download speeds since http://accao.net/ wich is like 2 blocks from my house refuses to host infiltration they say it sucks sup wit dat

well take care anyway

Curtz

May 31, 2000
I had excatly the same problem. I DL'ed from ftp1.fileplantet.sumthin-or-other.

mellenium hand and shrimp