Woohoo! What a SHOT!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TimTim

Oct 23, 2000
Hehe, I was playing in Cuban Dawn, and I was walking along the area that's looks down into the water, with the cliff on the other side. I saw a few bots coming along from the other side, so I ran back, crouched, zoomed the Robar to a good zoom and waited a few seconds. I strafed back into view, and BAM! Let out a shot. Then I noticed something... there was an awful lot of body falling over... I walked up to the spot I hit, and there were FIVE DEAD BOTS there! A five-in-one shot! I was beaming! :D

Then I got shot while I wasn't paying attention. :( God keeps you humble, that's for sure. :)

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
one time i put the hardness level on the easiest, made a map that consists of nothing but a large box, and killed all of them with a kabar. that was pretty fun too.

JB.gif