Some issues

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Katulus

May 21, 2000
www.karim.karim.net
I just wanted to mention some bugs/issues that need to be changed eventually.

1) The bots like to jump off high ledges and go splat.
2) You can run around with the sniper rifle zoomed in with little penalty to accuracy. I'm dreading internet people sniping me in 2.85 :) I personally think you should have to be lying down or kneeling to zoom in.
3) People make very loud/silly screams when they die.

Sorry if these have been mentioned before. Other than that this mod rocks!

sig3.jpg

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
well im no infiltration member but i go on this site enough to know some things about it...

1. all bot a.i. will be improved alot. don't know if that will change them falling off high ledges...bots can only be so smart you know? id bet youre talking about dm- installation right?

2. the snipering WILL be fixed. it will be much harder to snipe so don't worry.

3. the sounds are the same as ut... unless they go strike force and get their own sounds were stuck with those. but hey i like the sounds actually i don't think they need to be changed at all.

JB.gif