What About the New Weapon Skins??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BrownyMan

Poet, Gentleman, Infiltrator?
Mar 21, 2000
USA, NH
Visit site
I'm generally not one to complain about anything but as of late, rather, as of 2 months not a single new skin of a weapon model has been released. Now, my question is, is any working on them? Has all the Team's work horse stream been towards testing, revamping and coding? There still remains 10 of 24 weapon textures to be done, what's happening? I can remember a long time ago, it was metioned someone was working on the FA MAS as well as getting a Mk. 19 grenade launcher up and running. What happend guys?

Sig2.jpg

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> My my. Aren't we the considerate ones. [/quote]
Wipe off your ****ing eys, look another quote!!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I am with you browny...We are not complaining, just curious. [/quote]

So mister ****ing dip****, my my aren't we a ****ing asshole today. I"m on their side, I want to know what work you are doing other than the public masturbation court hearings that you have on the go.

sig.gif

Together we stand... Divided we fall.
Pacman@planetunreal.com

I_ABuGa

Vetran
Apr 27, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
last I checked this mod was being made durin the team's free time. Last I checked, these guys all hold jobs and some have families.

I do have to note, however, that this is about the slowest moving mod I know. Yes, that sounds like a complaint. But I believe that the team should take all the time neccessary to iron INF out nicely. I do not fault anyone of you and especially Beppo, for seeming to work slowly. TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU NEED. That there are people urging the team to go faster shows how popular the mod is among the fans. Pleasing the fans is no. 1. No matter how late, if the wait was worth it, the fans will always applaud.

Nobody can really be like Minh Le of CS fame. He practically eats, sleeps and ****s CS. I'm not sure if he actually holds a full-time job but I'd doubt it - well, at least not one with a lot of work in it. Perhaps if we could go scouting for talent or encourage talents in our ranks to sign up to the team? I'm learning UScript on me own, not very good at it yet tho.