@#$!@#$!#

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
S

S3ZER0

WTF..... why doesn't this work dammit! I just downloaded 54MB of nothing... can we get an explanation why INF 2.85 doesn't work????? I've read posts saying that its an internal release! then why would it be on the front page of PlanetUnreal with a bunch of crappy broken links and a .exe that doesnt work! Someone please give the people out there some answers this is Lame! Sheesh, all this waiting for nothing!

ZER0 out!

Buddy_Pickle

Fffeeerrrtt!!!
Jan 30, 2000
West Jordan Utah
www.myextralife.com
Dude, take it easy. It works just fine. Make sure you are reading the manual. Everyone else is playing it just fine by now, you may have issues with UT, and a reload is in order. Either way, if you want advice and help...dont be such a booger about it!

Toc

IA Member
Jun 17, 2000
tocspub.com
Mac prob?

i get a "can't find file for 'Windrv'" for Mac.

going to reinstall now, but i started with a fresh one.

gunl.gif
gunr.gif

tocde2.gif

http://tocspub.com

S

S3ZER0

I have no issues with UT.. it works just fine, Ive read the manual and done everything it say to do to the link... What else is there.. i get a Critical error every time as well as does my friend who did a fresh install of UT before trying out INF 2.85. If this is some kind of joke it isnt very funny, now if you have some help to lend, then speak, but if you dont then dont! Ive been waiting to download this most the night, and finally got it, and its not working, ive looked for any possible help, but all ive found is stuff about an internal release that a bunch of people are not getting to work, I just would like some answers.

ZER0 out

Buddy_Pickle

Fffeeerrrtt!!!
Jan 30, 2000
West Jordan Utah
www.myextralife.com
Hopfully the above options work for you. If they don't, I would be happy to help further.

I do object to your tone however, so if you want people to help you with your FREE mod, try to come into the room with less anger, and more of an open mind.

DEAN

Dec 30, 1999
Visit site
"It's a fine line between exitement and impatience'.

Take a deep breath and count to 3...
Now recognise that the problems you are experiencing are nothing compared to what the programers had to deal with to get the mod this far.
Bitching & belly-aching is hardly going to spur anyone on to help ungrateful sods like you.

"Don't look at what I don't do, look at what I have done".
:confused:

S

S3ZER0

Appology for busting my gut

I would like to make an appology for that outburst, but i was pretty flamed and tired and ready to kick some arse in infiltration =P Finally got it to work, to bad there isn't a nice map pack yet! Also, some fast servers but other then that everything seemed to be working nicely after the initial struggle to get the thing to go! Anways sorry for being a rude crude and total arse! Frag ya server side!

ZER0 out!

Mr_Chupon

Feb 6, 2001
Help for all the Mac Users

If you're experiencing the Windrv missing bug, then you didn't install right (One of the inf team members should syndicate this message to the troubleshooting forum too.

Remember that nice Mac Installer you downloaded and the two ini files in there. Drop them in your UT root directory, AND a copy of them in the UT System folder. Perhaps this wasn't clear enough in the manual.

Chupon

The_real_Skunk

Dec 6, 2000
critical error bug

had the problem too.
solution:
1.run standard ut.
2.you´ll get this ut-crashed-when-last-used-screen
(as in my case)
3.now only klick run ut (no savemode)
it could help if you redefine your graphrender-
device.
4.exit ut, inf should work now.

->this is stil a bug of the new 285.in 282 you
got the ut-crashed-screen insted of crit.error

cu the real SKUNK
->mail me if it works now

Toc

IA Member
Jun 17, 2000
tocspub.com
Mac answer

The installation on the online manual spells it all out for Mac ppl. it would be nice if you include a readme with the launcher though...

and the infiltration.ini that came with the launcher is set up for Glide, and I think most Macs are ATI(RAVE) can you maybe include a glide.ini and a rave.ini?

just my 2 cents

gunl.gif
gunr.gif

tocde2.gif

http://tocspub.com {