INF 2.85 Clipping?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
D

DarkHosr

Greetings, I played other versions of INF alot offline, now that the new one will let us have multiplay I was jazzed, then came the problem. When I load up a game the entire map is clipped all to hell, everything is jaggy and when I walk it goes blurry. I have played most other versions of INF perfectly, and I cant figure out whats wrong or how to fix this problem. Anyone Have any ideas? Also, I think it might be the new GUI, is there a way to play without it on (i.e. reg UT splash screen etc.) Thanks for your time.

DH

D

DarkHosr

I have no place to upload the pics...so ill put them on the board as an attachment. Here are two pics I just snapped from a game I tried to play.

BA Baracus

I pity the fool!
Oct 17, 2000
texas
www.giantsofscience.org
wow! :eek:

wish i had an answer for you but that is seriously f'ed up!

t_cereal.jpg

i pity the fool who don't eat my cereal!

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
DarkHosr

What's your system setup (processor, RAM, video card, operating system)

I know that all Unreal based games get wierd clipping errors on Mac using Radeon cards, and require specific adjusting to the INI files.

If what you're experiencing is similar, then the new INI files in INF may have messed things up somehow.

page

Assistant Coordinator,
Contributing Editor &
Graphic Artist
<A HREF="http://www.rlgaming.com" TARGET=_blank>REAL
LIFE GAMING (RLG)</A>

BA Baracus

I pity the fool!
Oct 17, 2000
texas
www.giantsofscience.org
works fine on my mac Radeon

you might be referring to requiring "TextureComposite=True" to aleviate the dirth of white triangles showing up on textures.

t_cereal.jpg

i pity the fool who don't eat my cereal!

D

DarkHosr

My system specs are:

PII 350
96 Ram
Voodoo 3 2000 graphics card
Cable Modem (online play isnt the base of the problem, it runs like this in botmatch too)

While that is far from impressive by todays standards it should be more than enough to run INF (and has always been)
Thanks again for your replys.

DH