amazing

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
C

caustic

Wow,this mod is just simply stunning.I have played quite a few of the "semi realistic" mods (no need to name them)and often get bored with the constant bunny hopping and the terrible gameplay,but I played infiltration for about 4 hours straight this morning online and I didnt want to stop playing when I had to!

The maps are by far some of the best I have every played on,its easy to see by playing on a level like kosovo how much time and thought obviously went into it (i just want to climb that bell tower!).

The only bugs I have found are the ones that others have pointed out ie: the model bug,but im sure that will be fixed so I wont go into depth bitching like so many before me have done.

Thanks for a great mod,
Caustic