Granade Bug

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The_real_Skunk

Dec 6, 2000
same problem

i´ve found the same bug.i can´t say if it is
the same in 282 but it should be fixed.*g*

can someone tell me how to get a external view of
the playermodel?please don´t mail the behindview1
cheat.i need something where you can move the
cam.is there something like that?

cu the real SKUNK
:cool:

Luis

Adept
Aug 8, 2000
Hmmmm... I think I,O and P keys did that. One put you in 3rd person view, the other put the camera fixed behind you and the other let you roll the camera around...

still no sig.. when i figure out one i like, this crap will go out :D

DredDamo

Nov 30, 2000
www.damodred.net
Different 'nade bug

I was using the Sig for the first time (test driving it, whee!), zoomed in with the scope, admired the pretty new scope graphics (lovely fadeout on the edges and increase in contrast, guys!), and then accidentally hit the quick action switch and switched to Grenade.

I was still zoomed! Zoom grenade lobbing, yeah! :)

I think this went away when I switched back to sig and zoomed in/out/in. Nothing big at all, kinda funny though.

Damodred

---
www.damodred.net

S

SmallBlackSheep

does this work with every weapon? :D no, im not a cheater :D

Sheep

DredDamo

Nov 30, 2000
www.damodred.net
Alas!

I haven't checked it thoroughly (I'm afraid I was focusing in trying to stay alive; silly me!). But I used the Sig frequently in the next few hours and put the Beretta as my QA - no zoom resulted.

That bug is still in there though; the one when if you run out of 'nades, the QA autoswitches to handgun (or KABAR)...but then when you die and respawn it's still on handgun (even though you have 'nades again). Isn't there a way to make it stay on the 'nades? A kinda "forced" QA that switches back as soon as you get some nades?

Damodred

---
www.damodred.net