Patch 225f seems useless for Na Pali add-on

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cammy

Nymphomaniac
Nov 24, 1999
Singapore
Visit site
Just got Return to Na Pali. It's still version 224, even though I've already patched Unreal to version 225f on my system before installing the mission pack. Certainly the mission pack didn't run quite as well as the original Unreal. Turning was awkward with the keyboard. I couldn't play in fullscreen mode. And the first level already looked kinda familiar. It wasn't something so new you'd want to say 'Oh' or 'Ah'.

Wonder if I've wasted my money on this add-on...

------------------
Shake it, baby!

THE**WRAITH_DS

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
LOL MRHYDE she would probably tear you up /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

Wraith :\ An apparition of a living person in his exact likeness seen usually just before his death. :\ Ghost, Spector

THE**WRAITH_DS

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
MRHYDE LOL you go man you go !!!!

bullet2.gif

Wraith :\ An apparition of a living person in his exact likeness seen usually just before his death. :\ Ghost, Spector

Cammy

Nymphomaniac
Nov 24, 1999
Singapore
Visit site
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>is that offer still there about the thighs and squeezing?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhhh, sure! My prices are high, though -- three hundred bucks per squeeze. /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gif

bullet2.gif

Shake it, baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.