Last Player - 90 Seconds

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
J

JemyM

Is it possible to turn off the "Last Player - 90 Seconds" when I play single-player?
I usually end up alone ... And then the game timeouts. :(

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Killing the last player timer

In your UT/System folder open Infiltration.ini

about 2/3 of the way down the file is a section called [InfiltrationUT.InfilWeapons]

In that section is a setting called

InfilLastSecs=90

change it to

InfilLastSecs=0

Kain

Nov 7, 1999
Visit site
Yeah the INF team seem to have destroyed many of the customisable options that I loved so much :)

You can still edit it but you have to go into the infiltration.ini file. Also can you edit the skills of your AI team members? I had them perfectly set up for INF 2.8 but now they are just too damn accurate :(

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
I still don't get the point of the setting the Last Man timer to "0" in the INI.

If it works the way I think it does, than when there is only one player left on a team, the timer starts. If that player isn't killed in the allocated time (90 second by default), then the round starts over. Am I correct?

If I am, than setting the last player timer to "0" should actually make it virtually impossible to end the round, as the second there is only one player left on a team, the time is up, and the round starts over. The only way to end the round is to kill the second-last and last man at the exact same time (a Robar shot or grenade).

Can anyone verify that setting the counter to "0" in the INI actually works properly, or am I right?

page

Assistant Coordinator,
Contributing Editor &
Graphic Artist
<A HREF="http://www.rlgaming.com" TARGET=_blank>REAL
LIFE GAMING (RLG)</A>

Shrap

Beaver
Oct 29, 2000
Exactly.
Its like when you set a timer of deathmatch to 0, they're only a frag limit...

sig.jpg