is there a mutator to move faster?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
B

buddyboy101

Hey, I love infiltration but i hate moving slow...

so i was wondering if anyone knew of a mutator that would let you walk/run faster?

Thanks a lot

T

The_Reactor

CHEATER!!
:)
sorry, there is no mutator

---------------
The only way...

S

sono

i think it would be possible, by setting something like '(i dont remember the exact syntax)
INFPlayerPawnSpeed=1.0
where 1.0 is the factor to normal UT
in the ini file

B

buddyboy101

First things first: Where's your sh*tter?

(fat ba*tard)

Sorry, but I had to do that!

in seriousness, I have never played online yet with Inf. but i hate moving like a snail offline when i'm trying to accustom myself with the game. That may sound crazy but true...

Anyways, thanks for the solution, i'll try that out!

B

buddyboy101

Hey Sono

I can't find Infiltration info in my ini file. Which ini file were you referring to? The unreal tournament.ini file?

I opened up the inf folders, but couldn't find any ini files...could anyone help me?

B

buddyboy101

ok, forget that last post, I found the ini file but the only thing I could find that related to speed was gamespeed under the engine game info subtitle

this would just speed up the whole game right? How can i just speed up character movement?

Draco-1

I've been to hell, and I spell it DMV.
Jan 30, 2000
Visit site
Isn't running fast enough?

sasig.jpg

Dano3000

Apr 28, 2000
Hick part of Arizona
i feel sorry for the person who does not care about options

so, let not you be one of those people buddyboy, look in the INF keys menu, and set your run key, if your too lazy, you will end up like the guy in my sig

.............suspended in the sky on a warzone :D

Shading the way.....

page

B

buddyboy101

running is good...i found the toggle key for it days ago....jsut wanted something faster...

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
running speed is actually TOO HIGH when compared to reality.

<A HREF="http://www.rlgaming.com" TARGET=_blank>
bigsig.gif

Reviewer, Contributing Columnist Real Life Gaming</A>