STILL NO AUSTRALIAN SERVERS!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
M

MADMAXXXX

Ok this is getting to me never ever see any aussie servers come on australia show show balls put up servbers for this game!

Gaping_MAW

Feb 2, 2000
Visit site
Yes it is very frustrating not having a single AUS server. The best thing to do is to start emailing admins to put an INF server up. Perhaps try emailing Bigpond's wireplay, or IPrimus as they have a large number of existing game servers (mainly CS, but there you go).

Regards,

Gaping_MAW

Aussie Joe

Sep 5, 2000
Servers

We run alot of aussie servers but, with the bad attitudes of some of these regulars here we will not support INF in any way!!!

funkstylz

I CLEAN TEH LATRINE
Mar 15, 2000
Bris. QLD, Oz
www.funkstylz.com
What servers \ games do you run Aussie Joe?

raeksig.jpg

Groove is in the heart...fool

funkstylz

I CLEAN TEH LATRINE
Mar 15, 2000
Bris. QLD, Oz
www.funkstylz.com
I thought so. I'm grateful your putting up inf servers, very greatful. But I don't think that bashing the INF regulars about their poor community spirit is neccessary. CS has more than it's fair share of community problems as well, so it goes back to the old "glass house + rocks don't mix" sorta thing.

But...it doesn't matter. If you wanna make an Aussie server thats great...it would be most appreciated by many I'll wager.

raeksig.jpg

Groove is in the heart...fool