Not-at-all funny Inf 2.82 bug!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Styx_Surfer

Pictor Habilis
Apr 17, 2000
Sweden
www.styxgraphics.com
Help!! Inf 2.82 locks up my computer when I press "Exit" from the Main Menu. It totally freezes, not even Ctrl + Alt + Delete works!
This happens whenever I exit Inf during a game (ie. pausing then Exit from the Main Menu) and sometimes when I exit even though I have no game going on... What to do???? :(

Handsome Boy Modeling School Graduate
styxanim2.gif

My homepage

Kain

Nov 7, 1999
Visit site
happens to me to, but only sometimes. Mostly when my PC is at 60% efficiency or less. Try typing 'quit' at the console during a game when you want to exit instead of going to the menu.

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
Post your computer details i.e. which os, etc..

Anyway i don't think INF is charged.

sniper.gif

{Just REALITY. Other things are unnecessary}

owlofdoom

Mar 18, 2000
if you follow these simple rules, no one will get hurt:

1: You may not, under any means, except the one listed below, quit playing infiltration

2: You may ALT-Tab switch out of infitration to come to the messageboard, or download anyupdates you may see.

3: If you brak any of these rules, you will be beaten up and made fun of for not playing as much INF as everybody else on the forums

I'm that bird on Pestilence's shoulder