Question about bot-tweaking.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Yojimbo

Oct 20, 2000
www.anal.com
First I want to make clear that I'm not a hard-core UT:er so I'm not all that into the technical stuff. Now to the question, I wanted to know where you can tweak all the bot-settings(AI) that R-force for one example have been talking about.
I'm pretty sure that I could have gone out and gotten the answer to this question myself but im just to lazy and occupied with other tasks to do that right now. :)

-------
Yojimbo
-------

R-Force

(IF)
Nov 21, 2000
Canada, Quebec, Terrebonne
You can do it when you setup a new game, from the menu you set how many bot you want in the game... Just click "configure" and you will see the bot config... You have 32 bots you can edit, i advise you to do them all. Don't change their skins, INF don't support this feature well, you can end up with missmatched teams in wich you can't tell friends of foes...

Yojimbo

Oct 20, 2000
www.anal.com
Heh that easy huh.. :)
Thanks for answering my post R-force, even when it was such a silly and simple question.

-------
Yojimbo
-------