w00t, i just found a HUGE bug that allows you to fly around!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Arcanium

Dec 14, 2000
I dont know if anybody else has found this already, but...

If you use the prone(hold) and not the prone(toggle) you can fly around the map. Heres how: I was fooling around and i stepped on top of one of my teammates grenades and it flung me up into the air. And, just by accident, i hit prone while i was in the air and i noticed that i shot up even higher. Everytime to that you hold down the prone button, after the initial blast by the grenade, it makes you go higher. So when you get close to the ground, you just hold the prone key down and you'll fly back up.

Try it out, maybe its just a bug on my machine. If its not just on my machine, then maybe somebody should think about fixing it. If you guys want screenshots, ill get some.
icon10.gif

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
Holy Moly...another post about this...

Kinda tired of hearing about this bug every week :(

I'm sure the INF team will fix this before 2.85 is released

cherry.gif

Offical INF Stoner and Lurker