• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DEFkon

Shhh
Dec 23, 1999
Visit site
i hate pestering with questions that i already know the answer to, but i gota ask.

Can we be expecting 2.85 to be under the xmas tree, or should i not be getting my hopes up?

Also i'm curious as to the current statis on the new relase.. How much is left, what's finished. I think it's time for an update at least (please).

boom

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
I doubt 2.85 will be out by Christmas. I think late January or February would be a more realistic release time. ;)

It's a wise person who knows the difference between free speech and cheap talk.

Dracil

First Poster of new INF forums
Jan 14, 2000
Taiwan, now in UC Berkeley
Ah well. Leaving my dorm tomorrow so no high speed net connection for a little over 2.5 weeks.

INF3.gif

Acey4 NA

Nov 27, 2000
i won't have hispeed internet after Feb. so i HAVE to get some online play in.I MUST :mad:

its right out side the door,now testify!