suggestions and inf team.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
i was jsut wondering, how much attention does the inf team pay to the suggestion forum. i've seen some really good ideas that never got any feed back. i'd also like to now if any features have ever been included that were inspired by suggestions from the forum

Can you spot the sniper?
spotthesniper.jpg

Too Late!

Acey4 NA

Nov 27, 2000
sort of,someone metioned that the m16 had a delay between the click of the mouse and the firing of the gun,and it was fixed for 2.85,but im not sure if that was on genral or not-scratches head-

its right out side the door,now testify!

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
that sounds more like a bug. i was wondering more like if somebody has ever said hey i think being able to t\do the hokey pokey would be neat. and the inf team said hey that sounds cool let's add that in version 2.851

Can you spot the sniper?
spotthesniper.jpg

Too Late!

Dano3000

Apr 28, 2000
Hick part of Arizona
*COUGH*

well, actually the m16 does have a delay when you press the mouse, and when its done firing press it again. I know this because i have a stop watch on my computer and it took longer for the m16 to react to the mouse than the mp5.
purdy gay huh? :rolleyes:

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
I've gotten some good feedback from the team in the Forums. Like in one thread which started a big suggestion on wave respawn and such, and one of the guys came in and said that our ideas were really close to some that are already in the works for 2.85. I've seen some other positive comments from the team about ideas, but not much (I'm still waiting to hear comments from the team on my "Rescue the POW" version of CTF :( ).

DarKNesS=.gif

For you, the end is near.

how about troubleshooting?

There are some pretty major issues in troubleshooting and I have not seen a posting from a Infiltration Team member in there for a while (went back a few days) - I DO realize it is holiday season though...

Does the team get to those questions/issues fairly quickly, soon, or at all?

Stop, Look, and Listen
Steel

BobTheFearlessFish

Jun 2, 2000
Nottingham, England
gun sights

i may be wrong about this but i think i remember a long time ago someone said something about lking the way the pistol came up to your face and you aimed using its actual sights, and could this be done for all the guns, if i remember correctly then infiltrations big feature may have been started on the usggestion forums