Dreamtactics.com IS OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GHOST_IceCoLd

Your Daddy!
Oct 21, 2000
www.teamghost.com
Well everyone I have been very busey with this site for you all. I have spent large amounts of money, and sleep time on making sure this site is the best. And with that said Dreamtactics.com is open for the viewing of the public. There are a few spots open on are team for work, if you would like a job plz email me at mailto:Jobs@Dreamtactics.com

A few jobs that are open are, scripting, player write ups, general news, Fourm Moderators, and Genreal Tactics write ups. This is not a joke and as you will see my site is not eiather!

Ryan Sheppard
Founder/Owner of Dreamtactics.com YOUR INF Tactics site.

www.dreamtactics.com Coming December 2000!

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
wow!!!

wow. thats a great website man! i sent an email to you for a job, hope you got it.

JB.gif

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
You may want to add a a link/mini-banner at the bottom of the page, connecting the visitor to the Macromedia Flash DL centre.

Otherwise it looks great! Could use more content though. :D

DarKNesS_Ptul.jpg

For you, the end is near.

GHOST_IceCoLd

Your Daddy!
Oct 21, 2000
www.teamghost.com
Thanks everyone!

I am going to update the tactics within the next few days. Player and Clan spotlight will come with that update as well. Are link banner should be done tonight, along with the sponsor links. Just the main layout is done, we also will be adding a music selection tool-bar as well. That will be updated with 7 new songs a week. So while you browse the site or play on the fourms you can listen to music. GGS!

IceCoLd

Thanks Pickle!

www.dreamtactics.com Offical INF Tactics site

GHOST_IceCoLd

Your Daddy!
Oct 21, 2000
www.teamghost.com
Fan site for Tactics site? Come on people!

Jsut so people know this site is one of two things. Its a fan site yes in some way. But its more of a tactics site, as some of you know I love this mod, but I love working for the people as well, maybe its the Marine in me. So with that said this site is sponored by the INF team as its offical tactics site.

enzomatrix

Nov 16, 2000
opera

How about making it accessible to opera users.

[This message was edited by enzomatrix on Jan 04, 2001 at 20:35.]

GHOST_IceCoLd

Your Daddy!
Oct 21, 2000
www.teamghost.com
opera?

You mean opera music? I am a little confused...lol. Anyways the music bar, and banners will be up tonight (Pickle, there are a lot to pick from..lol!). Anyway I have recieved over 900 hits today and 60 emails on jobs. Must say thank you all, and it will be a favorite for you all I am sure! lol!

I_ABuGa

Vetran
Apr 27, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
Fable (Message Version) by Robert Miles, Dreamland album.

Tell me a fable indeed. Why is there japanese chars on the Enter sign?

I be thinking that the intro is well done, but a bit obstentious.

Then I get into the main page... wow. W.O.W! Nice.

Sounds arent very suitable tho but I dont really know the theme you're going for.

GHOST_IceCoLd

Your Daddy!
Oct 21, 2000
www.teamghost.com
A little info for you..

I picked a intro that one let the designers of the site go free with. I left the hole intro movie to them, a peace of there own touch if you may. Second the color scheme...is Orange/Blue my school colors (University of Florida). And second the news section etc where the main base of the page, is well not even done. As soon as I get my write ups finished (Not 100% complete do to over sites on site, sponsors etc.) and uploaded the body of the site will be done as well.

So you can kind of say that the body right now as you see, is extreme beta. Not even in the equation. Again thank you for your input..and the song was my pick, intro movie ATRteam's pick, and design.

IceCoLd

sdOK

Adept
Oct 12, 2000
Intro music?

The site looks great yeah and all the anims and flash stuff look very professional. But I really dont get the intro music, i mean im not bein nasty but it sounds like very camp dance music. Nothing against that style of music but for me it seems utterly unassociated with any sorta military style game. Sorry but i thought I was going to some dance site rather than an INF site and almost clicked off. Everything else is great though.

JonnyBoy

alive
Jun 6, 2000
Visit site
hey Ghost, after i got your email saying i got the job i sent my bio and everything to your friend yesterday, but i didn't get anything back yet. is everything still all set?

JB.gif