Try It!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

StalkingViper

Anti-Grenade Launchers/Shotguns
Dec 1, 2000
Today i added the ACTION REALISM mutator for UT so i could try it in INF. All i can say is WOW. I think it really adds to the game and makes it much more realistic. In a fire fight you have to decide what to do lose a little blood/health and take out another bot or 2, or bandage yourself and stop bleeding. Depending on the severity of the wound bandaging takes 1-6 seconds. In playing with it i noticed that you can take a few grazing shots or some shrapenel and have time to bandage yourself. You leave a blood trail until you bandadge and stop the blood flow. If you are critically wounded ie direct grenade hit or a few direct bullet hits and you are DEAD. There is no gee well i think i might die if i dont bandage myself. From the wounds i have gotten in game you have time to see how fast your health is falling and bandage without worrying about bleeding to death in the process. Take some cover bandage quikly and move out. The other thing i like about it is your weapon dissapears during the process of bandaging and returns at its completion so you are vulnerable while doing it. like in real life you wouldnt be bandaging yourself and returning fire at the same time. So i dont see what all the fuss is. ITS A GOOD THING! Go get the mod and try it with INF. I cant imagine playing without it now. If everyone just used this mutator which is already complete and im my opinion excellently done. The INF team could concentrate on other issues such as ONLINE CODE :cool: So give it a try its a small D\l and well worth it. Peace!

Dec 18, 2000
home.hot.rr.com
Link please :)

Sample%20Logo.jpg

StalkingViper

Anti-Grenade Launchers/Shotguns
Dec 1, 2000
Action Realism

Action Realism Here ya go! Just make sure when u run the mutator in a game u modify your INFUSER.ini to bind a key for bandaging yourself
Example
<anykey>=mutate heal
Have Fun i think it rocks!

Eagle-Six-Zero

Dec 28, 2000
Sounds cool

Im not clear on the part you said about setting a key to bandage, like I understand that in order to bandage yourself you need to have a key to do it but could you explain how to do it, Im afraid I f I mess with it il lose INF again. (God Forbid)

eaglebottom.jpg

The Only Easy Day... Was Yesterday!

don't know for sure...

SEAL,
ALWAYS make a copy of a file before you modify it. For instance, in this case copy INFUser.ini to INFUser.sav. That way you can always rename the .sav back to .ini and you'll be back to where you started.

As far as the key binding, you can look in the file to see what the others are for an example. I will probably make mine the 'B' key, so I will add this entry:
B=mutate heal

This is in the [Engine.Input] section of the file. That help?

Stop, Look, and Listen
Steel