For all You Gun Nuts

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eagle-Six-Zero

Dec 28, 2000
I found a badass website with almost everty type of Gun, mortar, AT weapons, and other infantry weapons.
SecurityArms.com
Heres a Tricked out SIG-551
47.jpg

Heres one of an H&K G11
750.jpg

Enjoy!

If You Run...Youl only Die Tired!

[This message was edited by Snipe78 on Jan 07, 2001 at 14:14.]

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
Snipe78:
You never linked to the site. And after checking the linked pictures, I assume you meant: SecurityArms. Sorry to tell ya, man, but that's one of the most often linked sites here on the forum. Good site for pics, though.

Soon, Infiltration HQ will (hopefully) be able to suit everyone's needs here for weapons links and such (especially for INF). :D

Infiltration_SIG_v3.jpg

-Infiltration HQ, Graphic Artist
"For you, the end is near.""

Shrap

Beaver
Oct 29, 2000
Sig

What is the difference between the sig-551 and the 552 and the other models like SWAT and COMMANDO ..? Sorry I don't know much about these weapons ...

Mouhahahaha it remind me something ...
On the strike force site (sorry again) they gave the Sig 55? SWAT to the terrorists ...I mean ...its not a paradox ?

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Yep, triple mags; I told you all the SIG550 series has mags, which can be attached to each other.

And BTW, if you only use the middle mag, it won't unbalance the gun :D

Snakeye :D

anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

Another one for ya,: http://sun00781.dn.net/man/dod-101/sys/land/

If you look around on that site, they also have carried weapons, tracked, flying, squad based weaponry, whole buncha stuff, its one of my fav sites :) Also, go to hkpro.com for lots of good HK stuff :D

Some children died the other day, we fed machines and then we prayed
puked up and down in morbid faith, you should have seen the ratings that day
-Marilyn Manson

[This message was edited by beerbaron on Jan 07, 2001 at 10:00.]

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
Sigs... (for n_sane)

That's the picture of a Sig 551 SWAT. Other models include the shorter Sig 552 Commando and the basic 550 which the 551 and 552 were modified from. The 552 is used by (you guessed it) commandos, as you will find in most any army officers tend to carry shorter weapons then their crew. The 551 SWAT was made for (you guessed it again) SWAT teams. As for the triple mag clamp, well, they make those for pretty much any gun to speed up reload times. Dual and triple mag clamps are available for MP5s, M16/M4s, AK models, Sigs, etc...

-Chronic

-Chronic

Jotun

RAR!
Sep 30, 2000
RAR!
man i've been going to that site for the longest time now... my German teacher especially enjoys looking over my shoulder and picking out the german brand guns... he also enjoys torturing with me WITH MINDLESS GERMAN BABBLE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

someone needs to stop me from rambling so much...

BOO-YA! :D

jotun1.jpg

Burn your gods and kill the king, subjigate your suffering, dead heart in a dead world

Eagle-Six-Zero

Dec 28, 2000
Chill Out People

Look I didnt know if yall knew about it or not so calm down.

Crosshairs.jpg

If You Run...Youl only Die Tired!