PDA

View Full Version : heres a little combat trick

Acey4 NA
8th Jan 2001, 03:50 PM
take the akmsu,take 5 clips of both types of ammo,and a sh't load of grenades,then drop a grenade[don't light it,at all,jst drop it],and then drop all the akmsu ammo u can near the grenade,then dropp the rest of the nades near the first one,then light the last nade and throw it realy close to this pile,then run like fukin hell!if the explosion doesn't kill the enemy,then the flying bullets will,this is useful against bot since they keep tryin to get all the ammo they can,and against humans once online play is out since we are trying to get some ammo,but on't do this near ur team cuase it WILL kill u and ur team if ur not standing like 20-30 yard back,any comments of anuy other teqniques for explosives?

if only we could fly limp bizket style

Hannibal
8th Jan 2001, 04:04 PM
That was must take forever to set up.

Hannibal
8th Jan 2001, 04:04 PM
That must take forever to set up.

Acey4 NA
8th Jan 2001, 04:30 PM
1]it takes me a total of 10 secs to setup,i just explained it with lots of detail becuase its easy to get killed with this,it doesn't take to long at all to do

2]why did u reply twice? :)

if only we could fly limp bizket style

I_ABuGa
9th Jan 2001, 08:20 AM
what a waste of ammo. I'd rather cap him in the head one from a safe position. Also, that trap is very difficult to set up and to execute properly.

element
9th Jan 2001, 11:29 AM
Yeah just launch 1 grenade at em and blow em away. It's cool to watch 2 bots drop with 1 grenade if they are close enough to each other and you land it right between em. 2 for the price of 1 (ammo) not 1 or 2 for the price of dozens of ammo.

-------------------------
"He has a right to criticize who has a heart to help." -Abraham Lincoln

Spleen
9th Jan 2001, 05:56 PM
This is unrealistic.. It should be fixed by the inf team.

Alpha_9
9th Jan 2001, 06:05 PM
Let me guess, Freddrick, you're a pyromaniac in real life, aren't you... :D

http://www.phragdoctors.net/users/phrag7/images/Alpha_9.gif

"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."

John Donne

Acey4 NA
9th Jan 2001, 06:11 PM
ya

but it shoots out bullets so it reaches farther than a single granade would,and its more deadly than the normal swack of sshrapnels becuase there is more of them

crush the good men that bow to you,then die by the hand of me. Title:TEAM KILLING,by AJ,Freddrick

Chronic
9th Jan 2001, 06:20 PM
Throwing a grenade is hard to execute, but standing back and hitting it with a 40mm would work well. In the future, when we have claymore mines, then you'll have some fun with that trick!

-Chronic

Sebu_NZ
10th Jan 2001, 03:21 AM
that aint unrealistic

that would happen, maybe, well new weapons have propellaints not explosives like old school cowboys (yeah!! :p ) blackpowder, god i love 'em