DM-Malaria - WOW

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sebu_NZ

Kalashnikov's Personal Pimp!
Dec 25, 2000
New Zealand
www.muttonbone.com
I know, I know

It's been a LONG time coming, but I finally downloaded it (Malaria).

WOW, I was scared outta my brain, next thing ya now a bot shotting you up, cripps!

I love, anyone who doesn't have it, GET IT!

Eagle-Six-Zero

Dec 28, 2000
Its ok

It is a cool map but it has little drawbacks like the fact that all the bots spawn in only a few places. Basically what you get is about 5 seconds of good fighting before a bot will blow the sh!t out of you. Your best chance is to run for cover and even if you do this you still recieve a shotgun blast in the back. At a ew places like by the river near the APC's PILES of bots accumulate. If you are lucky enough to spawn in an isolated location its freakin awesome. If the spawn thing could be fixed Malaria would be much better. All that needs to be done is add a few more spawn areas around the map. Also maybe a team game version is a good idea.

eagle2b2.jpg

If You Run...You'll only Die Tired!

[This message was edited by Eagle-Six-Zero on Jan 22, 2001 at 22:14.]

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
THe problem with DM-Malaria is that the bot's don't know how to play it properly. Even the 2.75 bot's hovered around their spawn area.

It's a wise person who knows the difference between free speech and cheap talk.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
I agree, that map is so-so with bots. But when playing humans it's one of my favorite maps ever!

It kicked ass online with 2.75, and I for one can't wait to play it in 2.85 :D

<center>
ZundSig4.gif
</center>