A Poll about Polls

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dano3000

Apr 28, 2000
Hick part of Arizona
I my self am sick and tired of seeing stupid polls that ask about new weapons, player speed, game types, etc
There for I have posted a stupid poll about even more stupid polls that polls back around to this one, making the mother (f.ucker, etc, of all stupid polls that have ever been posted on this forum

so quit reading this and get voting (this is too stupid) :(

DO NOT, ask what you can do for country
ASK, what your country, can do for you

MrKiddieGrinder

Dec 29, 2000
lamerbus2.jpg

counterstriketroll.jpg

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
Some polls actually are quite interesting. Others are simply repetitve because they are posted by newbies who don't know that there's already been a poll about that particular topic and then there are the polls which are just plain dumb.

People who post repeat polls should simply be informed that that poll has already been posted in the past and maybe a kind soul could link him to that thread. The last category of polls on the other hand should simply be ignored. :p

It's a wise person who knows the difference between free speech and cheap talk.

Hannibal

Jan 6, 2000
Visit site
The good, the bad, and the ugly.

I find most polls a good way to express my wishes for the future of Infiltration. Some polls, on the other hand, like this one, are not usefull, and I wish their authors had not bothered posting them. Oh, and there's no ugly.

Dano3000

Apr 28, 2000
Hick part of Arizona
yo

i bet if there are at least 10 posts in here more and more people will start coming thinking it is really imprtant

Dano3000

Apr 28, 2000
Hick part of Arizona
whatcha gonna do about it hannibal, EAT MY F.UCKING WIFE, i might join you for that tasty meal, by the way, what are you doing friday night

Dano3000

Apr 28, 2000
Hick part of Arizona
i have three stars, AND I AM PROUD OF PAPA JOHNS PIZZA, FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, and OUtstanding anyoing CaPiTaL LeTtErs

they will come, in the eggo WAF-FUL

Dano3000

Apr 28, 2000
Hick part of Arizona
sing with me

ding do dat dang diddi diddi darng yo ding dat do dang diddi diddo BO

Dano3000

Apr 28, 2000
Hick part of Arizona
i, must confess,
i had sex with a australian kangaroo and i likes the taste OAT MEAL
espacially the oatmeal with the little hatching dinosaur eggs
if i could be ant, i would, because i would crawl all over you arm when you are a sleep and pinch your ass to tangareens

Dano3000

Apr 28, 2000
Hick part of Arizona
another song

booo bang gong do die die die you
little foooie baddy boooie, barn barn animals
big fooie goodie boooie , barn barn barn barn hash
foo bag barn do diddi diddi yo yo
foo bang dat yo diddo diddo BO
boooooo bang bang bang bang boooooooo, BANG BANG BANG
and dats my SOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG, MADE IN ASOCIATION WITH BOOOONNNNGGGGSSSSSSS, AND some hongs, from china :D