Yo How about an update?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Spleen

Contact Belltower Window!
Oct 18, 2000
Man I think these guys are playing more than coding.. How about an update!! ;)

owlofdoom

Mar 18, 2000
spleen, i warn you:
you are requesting to be flamed thoroghly(Badd Sppeleng)

I'm that bird on Pestilence's shoulder

funkstylz

I CLEAN TEH LATRINE
Mar 15, 2000
Bris. QLD, Oz
www.funkstylz.com
I think thats a reasonable request...

...wasn't done nastily or anything, and certaintly not deserving of a flame.

The bottom line is though that there aint much to talk about. This always happens in the polishing off\bug testing section of development, when your not really creating any new content...just fixing broke content.

But if it makes you feel any better, it's as boring for us as it is for you...perhaps moreso, because we KNOW what your\we're missing, whereas you don't :D

Hang in there little buckaroos!

sig.gif

Groove is in the heart...fool

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
There's plenty of content that could be posted. We've still got some renders of the P90 comming (I'm assuming that the texture for it is finished seeing as how Warren said it might make it into 2.85). There's still in-game shots of the new soldier model. And there's still some in-game shots of the SIG SG 551-SWAT (I know, we saw some a while ago, but we need MORE, dammit!). See?

-Keiichi

Sig01.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/morisato_81/

ooheadsoo

Jun 12, 2000
And how about a bug list that we can follow along? That would be a nice subtle indicator of progress towards release.

Acey4 NA

Nov 27, 2000
Ya, It would be cool. Instead of "fixed some bugs" they could put down how they fixed the vehicles in 2.85 [hint, hint] ;)

like my new name?

)(@\/

Nov 19, 2000
blah

I'd rather have them squashing bugs than keeping us updated with details/pictures.

)(@\/

funkstylz

I CLEAN TEH LATRINE
Mar 15, 2000
Bris. QLD, Oz
www.funkstylz.com
Ok ok...hows this?

For the most part my week has involved configuring useable movers in my Kosovo map. Pretty much all movers in INF maps like doors, windows, switches, are going to be "USE" or "Grab" key triggerable.

So, no more accidentally openning doors and having you nuts blown off because of it.

Also, because of the awesomeness of the UT engine, they are totally toggleable in mid movement. Thus, grenading a room for example could be open-throw-close, all before the door got to it's full open state!

Or better still...one guy opens, one guy throws...then the clean up. These are totally useable by bots...and make the game much more tactical and fun. Even things like light switches, elevators, you name it, can be built using this method

Hows that?

sig.gif

Groove is in the heart...fool

PCTeK

Skilled
Jan 15, 2001
www.cscwebsite.com
Updates are great, but I can live without if it means it will push 2.85 out the door that much sooner!

I can't wait! We are having a huge LAN/Net game the first weekend it's out! :D

* Go ahead - Stick your head out a bit further :) *

EndlessInfinity

Where is your god now?
New Update

The page has just been updated if any of you want to know

"This is bad comedy"
-William Shakespeare

"Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once."
-William Shakespeare

"To build may have to be the slow and laborious task of years. To destroy can be the thoughtless act of a single day."
-Sir Winston Churchill

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
Those screenshots make me wanna cry...
/me wishes gaming engines and hardware were at the point when such detailed models and high resolution textures could be used in game...

shot.jpg

Acey4 NA

Nov 27, 2000
This just reminded me of some good news :D

When I move up north by edmonton [it;'s in canada for the americans, and canada is right above you] I will have 2 computers to network so I can have some friends over and we can have a few bot matches together.

like my new name?

Sep 12, 2000
Camp
but what does it all mean bazel?

<left>
<a href="mialto:platypus_corpse@wowmail.com">
PlatLogo

</a>
</left>

<a href="http://www.angelfire.com/mac/ThePlatypusHut/"></<blink> ThePlatypusHut </blink>

Eagle-Six-Zero

Dec 28, 2000
Un-original Bastard

I wrote something like this called Yo INF team how about an update and got FLamed for it. I learned quickly not to question the INF team. You must learn as well.
GET HIM!!!!!!!

untitled4.gif

If You Run...You'll only Die Tired!

Sebu_NZ

Kalashnikov's Personal Pimp!
Dec 25, 2000
New Zealand
www.muttonbone.com
Damn

Damn, Thats sounds FINE Funk,

that is always annonying walking past a door, it open, yo ass is handed to you by some camping bi.tch.

Due to my limited coding, and maping knowledge, will the magic key, be map-made (that sounds mental, but stay with me, and tell me too :) ), or ill it be include in Inf. code?

Thanks