Editing bots..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Traxis

Waiting for the deathblow
May 29, 2001
Where the heck do I do it? I looked through every menu, (preferences, e.t.c.) and I couldn't find it.. :(

KixAhhz

Banned
May 4, 2001
itcam.filetap.com
Look in either your user.ini or unrealtournament.ini in the UnrealTournament\system folder...open them with notepad...in one of those two files are all the bots settings ..advanced ones anyway...the regular edits you can do are in the "start practice game" link of the UT program...then go to the "Bots" tab and click the configure button.

Hope that helps ya out... :cool:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Quite simple really: start a practice session :) and go to the bot window. Click on configure to configure individual bots.
You can alter their accuracy, aim, wether the bot wants to camp, strafing ability, their name and skin, the model etc etc jumpy behaviour :)
Have fun.

(interested in editing over 32 bots? Let me know)

BeerPong Champ

Magnet for a Flak Gun
Mar 23, 2001
Los Angeles
Visit site
As a follow up, is there any way to turn the voice of some of the bots off ? When I play CTF 8-vs-8 I'd like to just hear my own team (taunts, reply's, etc.). Instead, I have to hear all the taunts from both teams. I've tried editing the user file and set the VoiceType[1]= to nothing (didn't work). Any feedback is appreciated.