Clipping problems

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

morplett

Oct 25, 2000
Okay, first WOW, looks great i can't wait to play.
But therein lies the problem. After switching to the alt .lnk i finally was able to get Infiltration to boot. All the menus work fine but the problem comes when the game starts. The clipping is off. i walk right through walls, floors, the ground. The weapons react to the surfaces however. if i throw a grenade it bounces off a wall. What's up with that?!? And the game only starts in training mode. In level wars it won't recognize my fire button so it won't start, but i can move around as a 'ghost' at the beginning of the level.
Please Help this game looks too awesome and i am going crazy being able to see but not touch.
Thanks.