Probs getting older versions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kork

Nov 2, 2000
I mostly play offline.. and i looove Infiltration.. during the great strife (between D2 and UT.. i didnt have UT installed for like.. 2-3 weeks).. i didnt keep updated in UT.... now that i came back ( a long time ago) i didnt remember that much about Infiltration..

then i remember.. and decide to get the new 2.80 v of infiltration.. i have some problems with it... and.. well.. i could use some help..

When i installed it.. and ran the exellent mod.. for the first (tears of joy) time.. and configured the stuff.. i was so happy.. but when i started.. there was one problem that i cant solve... when i start a infil. 2.80 game it runs in big window.. thus hapering graphics and speed drastically.. what is wrong.. how do i fix it?

Death comes for us all.. how u take it.. is up to you

Kork

Nov 2, 2000
I..

I already tried to set the resolution lower.. didnt help.. -sigh- .. (looks at the happy infiltration players)

i dl`ded v 2.71 to get some action.. but all the pickups was.. constant (i could stand in them and the clicking sound was constant.. and i never got any ammo.. couldnt fire.. nothing... i use patch 4.28.. could that be the cause.. should i use another version?

Death comes for us all.. how u take it.. is up to you