WOULD BE GOOD IF THE MOD ACTUALLY WORKED...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SeanWKKA

Jun 27, 2000
n
I uninstalled UT, got out the CD did a clean install, installed path 432, installed INfiltration 2.80, installed INfiltration 2.81 loaded up UT and clicked practice sesssion, clicked the little arrow to bring down the menu for INFILTRATION 2.80 and INFILTRATION was below it. I click INFILTRATIOn 2.80 (or the one below it ( INFILTRATION) and it exits UT and a 'CRITICAL ERROR' pops up and rambles on about some stuff with a buch of numbers etc.. if its me thats doing it wrong than i really wish they would make it easy to install like all the other mods or TC's... all help is appreciated... and yes i installed everything for UT into C:\UnrealTournament along with the mod... path for UT... and path for MOD PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
YOU DIDN'T READ THE MANUAL! If you had, you would've known that you don't start Infiltration from the Unreal Tournament mod window, you start it with the Infiltration280 link in your ...UnrealTournament\System directory. Read the manual for more detailed instructions.

-Keiichi

Sig01.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/morisato_81/

SeanWKKA

Jun 27, 2000
n
ooooooooooooppppppppppsssssssss

sorry all! :) just ignore me... :p /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif THANKS MAN GOTA GO PLAY TILL MY EYES BLEED :::DROOLS:::

airserv22

Nov 1, 2000
Installation problems...

No offense to the Infiltration team, but the install shouldn't require a manual to read. In addition... if you are going to force folks to read a manual to install and run your mod, you should probably include that manual (at least in text format) in the download.

You have a talented staff and a great idea. Earlier versions of Infiltration rocked... but 2.8 and 2.81 just take too much time to troubleshoot to make them worth it.

Let me know when you have a version that doesn't take tweaking to run. I realize that you'all have done a lot of work to make this thing what it is but spend a little extra time on your distribution process and you should have a #1 mod.

Thanks.

the Senator.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
I don't see how it's asking so much of people to read the manual for five minutes as they download Infiltration. That's what I did, and I never had any problems installing or running it. At the very least, people could scroll two inches down the mesage board before adding yet another "WTF!? INFILTRATION DOESN'T F*CKING WORK!!!" thread to our already over-inflated Troubleshooting forum (no offense, SeanWKKA). I try to be considerate, but even I have my limits. A man can only answer the same question so many times before he snaps and kills his entire family in a fit of bloody rage...

-Keiichi

Sig01.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/morisato_81/

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
No offense intended, but I have to agree with senator - at least partly.
I too would have liked to have the manual(txt file would be alright for me..) with the download. I too read the manual before/while/after downloading, but still my INF-PC is 150 klicks from my DL-PC, so I didn't remember everything - especially the 2.8-choice thing in the UT modes, and wondered what I didn't get because it kept crashing when I klicked in 2.8..

Another option would be to DL the manual(I didn't find a link for that, so I think it ain't possible..). Would leave us no-web-available-gamers with a little bit of extra info..

Snakeye /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

SeanWKKA

Jun 27, 2000
n
isn't hard at all but all other mods are self explannatory to install...

it was just different to me no big deal i usually dont' read the manuals cause i odn't have to... its usually just unzip double click UMOD and your off i got it to work immediately after he helped me thanks a lot man

PS: AWESOME MOD!!!!!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif