Models

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

zmbieraven

Apr 10, 2000
I was wondering why I cant use different models (Other than the official UT ones) for infiltration. Mine turn green and are turned into the male commando model. But in without infiltation on the model works fine. What's wrong?

------------------
IF IN DANGER IF IN DOUBT RUN IN CIRCLES SCREAM AND SHOUT

zmbieraven

Apr 10, 2000
I did that but it still dont do anything

------------------
IF IN DANGER IF IN DOUBT RUN IN CIRCLES SCREAM AND SHOUT

Oitucrem

Mar 10, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
COMPLETELY OT but still read this zmbieraven... that sig of yours: 'if in danger or in doubt run in circles scream and shout' - I've seen that one before. U play EliteMUD?

------------------
047 079 105 116 117 099 114 101 109

SaVage

Apr 30, 2000
UK
Visit site
yeah, I get this too...any unofficial model defaults to commando - there must be somewhere in 2.75 something that specifies model type - doesn't happen in 2.71

zmbieraven

Apr 10, 2000
Yeah it worked in the old one but now it is all messed up. Is there anyway I can fix it myself? Please can this be fixed in your bugs & fixes Please!?

P.S. nope never played EliteMUD