PDA

View Full Version : I NEED HELP

nicky
29th Apr 2000, 01:27 PM
ok i get this problem went in installing infiltration
it says that i don't have ut buy i do!!!?!??!?!
2: is it for ut demo version beccause i bought ut form a store!
wasup with that
i download everything you needed to play it
the air messgaee is: windowas cannot find urealtourmanet
IDID everythig u tole me to do
i even went to the bug list NOTHING
help me plaase i am a newby here

hunchback
29th Apr 2000, 07:50 PM
When the installation program asks you for the directory that UT is installed into, are you giving it the right one?

nicky
29th Apr 2000, 10:52 PM
this happend when i siad what dercoty to put in

nicky
3rd May 2000, 04:39 PM
also my umod thng dosn't work WTF this happend when after i got the 413 patch for ut i noteced this when i was installing a mod didn't wotk same er cannot find ut??!??!?! now i am mad really someone help me please i am desprate i want to pla other mod htis one to iif i get it to work!!!

Beppo
3rd May 2000, 06:27 PM
put the umod inside the UT\system folder and launch it from there.... maybe this will help.
else try the manual zip version and copy the files like said in the included readme.

nicky
5th May 2000, 05:35 PM
sorry that didn't work placed in the un dir system nothing nothing same erooy thing this is a soS sOS SOS help me please

nicky
6th May 2000, 12:40 PM
if you don't know just say it!! it's gettiting realy fursting and not see a post in a day!! but someone can't help me can u

nicky
6th May 2000, 12:43 PM
what frigen zip version!!! i see a readme here post up a dl lnk so i can get it or i will look for it thx

nicky
6th May 2000, 12:48 PM
ok 2 more things do you need the patch to install infiltration 2: can i take screeen shots wil insatalling i what the eroo massages says i am going to try

Corin
7th May 2000, 05:33 AM
You need to have installed the 413 patch first...