Reloading the shotgun problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GTC

Mar 20, 2000
Visit site
Hi guys:

Problem:

When loading the shotgun from the client side, only one shell is loaded, then the gun goes down, then the second shell is loaded, and so on. It used to load them one after the other without dropping the gun down between loads.

Reload is set to manual.

1. Everything used to work fine. We have no idea why it has cropped up.
2. Only occurs on client. Server does not show this problem (switched around and client sees problem)

Any help appreciated.

GTC

GTC

Mar 20, 2000
Visit site
Yep. As I have always done, when reloading the shotgun, I hold down the reload button. In the past it has fully loaded the shells one at a time, but while the gun was held up. Now, as I hold the reload button, a shell is loaded, then the gun is lowered, then the gun is raised again, and the next shell is loaded, and so on.

Thanks for any help.

GTC