My Infiltration mod doesn't work!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ZStorm

Mar 27, 2000
Visit site
Whenever I try to play Infiltration mode, I turn on the mutator for Infiltration and start an Inf-Deathmatch, but it shuts down my game and brings me a long message about a problem with the mod, and says a bunch of numbers and HUD a lot. My friend said that a magazine told him to do something in the Infiltration Options menu, but I only have Infiltration Servers and Infiltration Configuration. My other mods installed are Rabbit Hunt, FragFacility v1, the one with the relics, Quake 3 Arena, Tag, HeadHunters, UnrealTournament Bonus Pack, and UnrealTournament Extras. How do i get it working?! BigClapperINFS works! WHY DOESNT THE MOD?!

Twinkacide

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
Make sure you're patched up to at least 405b. I haven't tested the patch that just came out a little while ago yet, but "Can't mutate HUD" errors happen if you're not patched.

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
My bet would be that he installed/reinstalled the 405B patch since probs with the patch is about the only thing that can cause the Infiltration HUD errors.

Shan

------------------
Download the maps, mods and skins then come play with us!

Visit us at www.sgservers.com and stop by our voice or text Forums.

ZStorm

Mar 27, 2000
Visit site
Well, I remembered that I dloaded / installed the 402 Patch after the 405B patch so i installed the 405B patch again and it worked perfectly, along with my AutinPowers and ConJam (Mike Meyers) voicepacks.