Yes, I AM a newbie. How could you tell?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

zippycut

Dec 8, 2000
cs.zippycut.com
To All-
I installed the .umod for Infiltration...and cannot find the mod!! It does not appear as a gametype nor as a mutator. Where is it? Yes I realize this is potentially a phenomenally stupid question, but it would be nice to play some Infiltration. I remember playing 1.7 a long time ago, and have not played it since. Any and all help is appreciated.
NOTE: I installed everything "properly" to the best of my knowledge, with INF_System and INF_Setup folders in my UnrealTournament directory...

That which does not kill me, postpones the inevitable.

zippycut

Dec 8, 2000
cs.zippycut.com
Yes, I AM an idiot. Thank you, thank you. No autographs

Turns out I only had the 2.82 patch installed. Sigh. Guns don't kill people, sleep deprivation kills people. :rolleyes:

That which does not kill me, postpones the inevitable.