MAC - Still having Launcher Probs!! HELP!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shay10_us

Feb 27, 2001
shay10_us.tripod.com
I am having problems with my infiltration launcher opening for a split second then quiting before it even starts running! Its an instant quit before I get to see anything more than my desktop! What I've tried and doesnt' work is listed before. HELP ME PLEASE!
1)Unstuffing: I have used zipit to succesfuly unzip the launcher (its full icon look) it works
2)iSoldier.ini: No that does not exsist on my computer!
3)Right infiltration280.ini graphics setting: Yes! I have it right! R for RAGE!

Not that I have all of those lame exscuses out of the way, anybody REALY no why it won't open? PLEASE HELP! AGAIN. I'm going to go nuts here...

Mac_Fodder

Just 1 more post.
Oct 18, 2000
Read This

The truth is out there. You just need to look. This thread which was like 2 or three under yours was about the same problem. People really get pissed if you just post with out reading around here. Most of the problems that any one is having have been seen before at this point. At least look first.

But in any case here is your problem and solution.

Quit on Launch thread