Constantly spawning bots, frag limit problem and viewbob

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
P

Ponsonby

I've seen people comment on this in Assault, but not in CTF.

When you start the game, if there's any bots, the game just constantly adds bots. You can't start, it just sits there adding bots to the game. I tried various things. Tried Inf and non-Inf maps. Changed the bot numbers, edited the teams... Nada, still constantly spawning bots. can't play CTF at all which SUCKS as Facing Worlds with real world weapons would kick ass!

Also, how the hell do you change the frag limit? I edited the ini file, and yet in Last Man Standing I still get 30 frags...

Finally, the bobbing makes me feel ill on some maps. Anyway know how to kill it? I edited the option in the ini file but it made no difference.