Skin issue and Single player lag issues!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

xShadowXHunterX

Jan 21, 2000
Visit site
I uninstalled INFILTRAION and UT yesterday and deleted every UT related file that was left.

NOW...I installed UT and Inf and the INF map pack.
here be my problems!!

(1)No matter what i do i cant get those blasted skins to change. The team skins(Black,Blu,Russian Tan...ect) work but (No offense) my guy is always black and has the aht thing even though i put him on RAG and WHITE_1!!!!

(2)THIS GAME IS LAGGY OFF-LINE!!!! I even have it set that the "Level detail" and the "SKin detail" is on low. Music is off. Decals are off. And i still get LAG!!! I dont remeber having this problem when i had INF 7.5!!!!

My specs are:
400 mhz AMD-K6 2 MMX
Win 98 SE
Voodoo 3 3000 (Updated drivers)

A UN-wise man once said "KEVLAR SUCKS" , Then he was shot in the chest==Shadow Clan=

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
1) Are you pressing the Save button after selecting you character? If not, that would explain why it reverts back to the default character.

2) There shouldn't be any lag offline. Are you talking about a low framerate? First of all, go into your System Properties Performance tab and check how much of your system resources are free. If it's not 75% or greater, you should close any open programs (taskbar, system tray, etc) and probably defrag your hard disk as well. Also, how much RAM do you have? You didn't list it above. Unreal Tournament is a real memory hog, so anything less that 128MB just won't cut it.

-Keiichi

page

http://www.geocities.com/morisato_81/

xShadowXHunterX

Jan 21, 2000
Visit site
Oh you know what the skins do work!!
But as for the lag.
My resources are at 98% ,
My computer gets defragged every weekend,
and memeory is 96 MB-ram.

I have no problems with Tactical-Ops , SINUT or any of those and those options are Detail Level:HIGH and SKIN level :HIGH.

I have always had lag with INfiltration!

Oh well!

A UN-wise man once said "KEVLAR SUCKS" , Then he was shot in the chest==Shadow Clan=