Split umod 285 It dont add up.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
C

CAF

Hey makers of Infiltration check the quality of the split umod 285 files.One or more of them dont work or the batch file itself is the culprit.

Either way the result is the same with Winzip giving the extremely helpful statement of "not a valid archive"[insert manic yelling an screaming]LOL.Seriously this did not occur with 280 and the same process was used.I have read other posts exclaiming the same thing has also happened to them and their downloads of the above subject.We need the split files to work to enjoy what has been great fun since the days of 275,also waiting three or more hours for the full download is not an option for myself or other people,Southern Hemisphere thing OK.

Please fix this unusual problem or at least post message recognising our problem and to redownload the corrected file or files.I hope itsa file ,a small file .LOL
CAF.

[This message was edited by CAF on Mar 23, 2001 at 03:18.]

C

CAF

re: Above

I also hope it does not happen to the 2.85 map pack!!!!
CAF.