why doesn't INF have...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
M

MrWilliams11288

hey everyone...i think infiltration is pretty cool and all, but when i got it, i was expecting for there to be missions and real life situations. but it really is just tactical ops with a bunch of realistic tweaks. Inf is cool so dont get all mad, but i think that when the people that make the improvements are trying to think of what would make it more fun, i suggest :

-make "Mission" and actual 'mission', such as rescue hostages, take over a building, search and destroy an enemy, etc.

-make vast terrains (cities, mountainous places, caverns, landmarks buildings) that allow you to do a variety of things (good sniping places, and stuff like that)

-make it so that you dont just start the game, walk a short ways, then find the enemy in a little group and just start blasting. more spread out and "tactical/real life".

-my friend has gone back to Tactical Ops because he thinks there are too many buttons to think about and it takes away from the thrill of realistic play.

well i just think that stuff would make it a total must have for people... does anybody have any suggestions?

M

MrWilliams11288

okee dokee

ok, thanks for showing me that its good to know that these guys are doin that stuff

laaata