Random help for a newbee

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
D

doc_beng

HEy there i just downloaded the terrain assault map (i'm on 2.85.2 btw) and it just gives me "cant find class in file 'class infiltrationUT.INFIL_UT40mmGranade" and refuses to work when i try to run the map any ideas?? also the bots in assault are great shot bt so stupid!!!! i've seen them wipe me out in seconds and then just run back and forth instead of doing the mission objectives even thought there is no opposition. is this sorted in 2.85.3 please and ,i know lots of ands!!!, is there any way to increase walking speed a little i dont want it to be as fast as UT proper but it seems really really realy slow or maybee thats just me thanke a lot for reading all of this and for the MOD WOOHOOOOOOOO

god bless

Doc

CoffeyCan

Real Maps Coordinator
You have got to be more specific, where did you DL the map from, just the terrain map? Or is it from the map pack? Do other maps work OK, or not?
CC

RealMaps Site Co-Founder
ccsig.gif

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated; RealMaps Leads the Way

D

doc_beng

i got it from you at real maps and i think it was just one map so it was not the pack but there were masses of other stuff with it all of which i have put into its respective folders all the maps work fine cheers